The European International School Ho Chi Minh City is an expert in early childhood. The early years are critical in the development of your child's learning, and our approach is founded on the philosophies of individualized learning and the education of the whole child, within the framework of the the International Baccalaureate and inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. To provide learning experiences that both engage and challenge children, the curriculum, instruction, and teaching practices must all work together to create an environment that supports the fundamental belief that children learn at different paces and in different ways. Through the dedication and skills of our expert teaching staff, each child is:
- Given a personalized course of instruction that challenges his or her ability
- Helped to develop critical thinking skills
- Encouraged to meet high expectations at a pace that is developmentally appropriate for each individual
- Personally invested in the process of subject mastery
- Provided with opportunities to strive for her/his personal best
- Challenged to view the world through programmes in core academics, foreign language, fine arts, technology, sciences, and physical education
- Allowed to grow—academically, socially, and emotionally—within a safe environment that celebrates the experience of childhood.
If you want your child to learn from some of the best early childhood expert teachers, we invite you to join one of our Open Mornings, specially designed for parents and children from 3 – 4 years of age. Your children are welcome to stay and play, meet with our current teachers and students and have a little school tour to experience our home away from home educational village.
Venue: Early Years Centre - Villa no. 36 Ngo Quang Huy Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2
Time: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. | 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Date: Fridays, 18th & 25th January | 22nd February | 1st March, 2019
Please contact Admissions Office at email@example.com or (028) 7300 7257 for further information.
RSVP to confirm your interest by providing:
- Child’s name
- Date of birth
or fill in this form: bit.ly/EISOpenMorningK1
We look forward to welcoming your family to our EIS community!