Admission is granted when it has been determined that the School has an appropriate programme and the resources to meet the learning needs of the individual. EIS considers applications for both immediate and future entry throughout the year.
Students will be allocated a year group corresponding to their age at the point of admission. Mirroring the academic year, birth dates for placement into a year group is 1st September to 31st August.
Book a Tour
For further information about the IB curriculum or to find out whether EIS will be a good fit for you and your child, contact Admissions to arrange an in-person or virtual tour. Our team will be happy to answer any questions.
How to Apply
Please complete both the online enquiry form and the student application form. The online application portal will prompt you to submit the following supporting documents:
- copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- passport size (4 cm Width x 6 cm Height) photo of your child
- copy of both father and mother’s identity cards, or passports if foreign citizens
- copy of the child’s updated vaccination records
- passport size (4 cm Width x 6 cm Height) photo of the main parent or guardian foreign citizens copy of both parents’/guardians’ Vietnam resident visa
- any relevant medical information or records